If you are an Erasmus student at our University, and if you are interested in theoretical computer science — join our Computer Science Study Group! Most of this site is in Polish (we're sorry for that), but most of our projects are in English, or can be easily adapted to accommodate persons not speaking Polish. In the following academic year we're planning to organize:
- a weekly students' seminar in complexity theory (more information on that will appear here in October 2010)
- several conferences in various branches of theoretical computer science (like Logic and its Applications, we have organized this year)
- Scientific Summer Schools for high school students
If you want to join the seminar, help us in any of our projects or if you have some ideas you would like to share — write an email to Karolina Sołtys (moc.liamg|sytlosk#moc.liamg|sytlosk).
Various TCS-related stuff in English
- You might be interested in Open lectures for PhD students in computer science, which are organized at MIM UW several times a year, with invited courses given by top researchers both from other parts of Poland and from abroad (all in English).
- MITOpenCourseWare — a database of excellent course materials
- A calendar of conferences in computer science
- Theoretical Computer Science Announcements — regularly updated information about conferences, internship opportunities etc.
- Another calendar of TCS events
- Theory of Computing Blog Aggregator
- Math Overflow — the best mathematical forum (TCS questions are also quite common)